Illinois Farm Insurance Today!
Illinois farm insurance for Illinois farmers is very important! According to state ranking for the year 2014 Illinois ranked number 5 in terms of sales receipts totaling a staggering $19,581,823 in receipt for all commodities. (see USDA site)
For many many commercial agricultural farms this means having the proper insurance is a necessity. The considerations for the farmers protection against property and liability losses are a reality year after year. So having a directory of competing Agents and Companies is a must!
Comparing “apples to apples” (no pun intended) when it comes to insurance can sometimes be a real challenge. At USfarmInsurance.com we seen the need for an online directory of “screened” Agents, Brokers and Companies that “actually” offer Agricultural and Farm Insurance Services.
At a minimum, in order to be considered for a listing on USfarmInsurance.com the Business listing it’s services must insure Farms and Ranches in one of the following lines of insurance.
- Farm Liability insurance
- Commercial Agricultural insurance
- Commercial/Business Auto insurance
- Farm Property insurance
- Equine Liability, Care Custody and Control insurance
- Equine Mortality insurance
- Workers Compensation insurance
- Farm Supervisor liability insurance
- Bonds / Surety
- Life insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Crop Insurance
- Specialty insurance such a Upick, Christmas Tree Farm, Hobby farm…ect.
- Timberman Loggers Broad form and General liability
- Farm Equipment Insurance
- Cattle Operations liability
- Dairy Insurance
- Aqua Farming Insurance
- Dude Ranch Insruance
- Carriage Wagon Liability
- Horse Show Liability
- Hunt Club
- Farm Contractor License Bonds
- Farm Labor Bonds
- Vineyard Insurance
- and / or other forms related to the Farmers and Ranchers
Your reviews are very important. We want to see what your reviews are based upon “your first hand” experience with Insurance professional. Please note! In order to post a review you must first register on our site. This requires you to create a user name and secret password. Our site is safe and secure. You will not be asked to provide any confidential information. You may also request to have your account deleted at any time.
Customized Reviews for Agents
Five Stars? or ONE!
- How would you rate the overall experience with the Agent / Agency?
- Were you able to talk to someone within a 24 hour window period of time
- Very important! Did the Agent offer the farm insurance
- We you offered a quote within a reasonable period of time (48-72 hours?) larger account can take weeks.